Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Mirror Titanium Flat Iron Hair Straightener



Straight hair for some comes naturally. Some need to blow dry and flat iron to achieve straight hair. The plates are tapered and measure 4.5" allowing you to get closer to your roots, compared to some other flat irons. The digital mean LCD screen provides an easy reading screen. This flat iron goes from 265° - 450°F (130° -230°C). Now just because this is a flat iron, don't let that stop you from using it for other styles. You can also curl and create waves. The 360° no tangle cord gives you freedom of movement. The flat iron comes with a 2 year warranty.

I liked this flat iron. I felt that my hair did feel smoother / silkier. I like the digital screen and how close you're able to get to the root. This flat iron makes for a great gift, whether for a birthday or Christmas.

You can purchase the flat iron on their site www.isa-professional.com or on Amazon

I received this product at a heavily discounted rate for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment