Sunday, June 7, 2015

"Center of Gravity" by Laura Mcneill

I have read many books in the past, it's something I love to do, and that's why I was excited to be able to have a chance to read Center of Gravity for free on Kindle, as well as review the book. I loved the book so much that it left me unable to put my phone down, finishing the entire thing in one day. I just kept wanting to know what was going to happen next, it's what I love about mystery/suspense books. I will definitely look forward to when the book comes out July 14, 2015 so I can pick myself up a physical copy.

You can pre-order/purchase the book on Amazon

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely review. I'm thrilled that you liked the concept and it kept you reading!!! It's a book near and dear to my heart! xx, Laura

    ReplyDelete